Staring the day right with a healthy breakfast is so important and even more so when you have IBS. I though it might be helpful to share a few FODMAP diet breakfast ideas and I've included links to recipes available on this site.
- Porridge or oatmeal made with nut or rice milk and topped with maple syrup and a banana
- FODMAP friendly granola bars
- Banana, berry and nut milk smoothie
- Gluten-free cereal with dairy free milk
- Gluten-free bread or toast with nut butter
- French toast made with gluten-free bread and dairy free milk and served with berries
- FODMAP friendly muffins
- Omelette with peppers, courgette (zuchinni) and tomato
- Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs
Watch out for more breakfast recipes later this week, including a really tasty FODMAP friendly granola... For more details on what foods you can enjoy on the FODMAP diet plan, check out this FODMAP diet chart.